Eggplant – 1 kg
Tomatoes – 1 kg
Cheese – 300-400 g
Garlic – 7 cloves
Greens – 1 bunch
Mayonnaise – 1 small pack
Sour cream – 250-300 g
Oil – a couple of spoons
- First you need to prepare all the ingredients. Rub the cheese on a coarse grater.
- Cut the tomatoes into medium slices.
- Using a crush for garlic we crush garlic or just chop it very finely.
- Cut the eggplant, a little larger than the tomatoes.
- Cut the greens. We take greens that we like more.
- Fry eggplant. I do not fry them one by one, but all together in a deep frying pan.
- While the eggplants are cooked, make the sauce. Mix sour cream, mayonnaise, add garlic and herbs.
- In the dish, i.e. salad bowl (it should be with a flat bottom and sides, since the appetizer is made in layers), lay the eggplant on the bottom (I will have 2 layers, so I lay out half of the fried eggplant).
- We coat the eggplant layer with the sauce prepared by us.
- On the eggplant and sauce spread the tomatoes.
- We also coat a layer of tomatoes with our sauce.
- Now, sprinkle with grated cheese tomatoes and sauce.
- Next, the layers are repeated, or you can make one layer of ingredients.